Comedy clip thread

i hope so Harry

it was a really odd one..you could watch it for 10 minutes..it would be ok..mildly amusing..decent comedy....then in each episode there was at least one bit where i was just laughing so hard it hurt....the dogging one..hurt badly..i was in absolute stitches with that one..brilliant

i think its one of the best things he has done..but she was sooo good in it..Reece Shearsmith quality too..especially in the out takes

it makes you wonder how many takes and how long these half hours actually take..days?:)

i liked Ricky Gervais Extras as well..there are times when you watch something..you find it funny..but then you watch something..and you get parts where you cannot stop laughing ...on a different level to..the "ordinary" laugh.....Car Share and Extra's both have those moments..brilliant when a show pushes you to laugh that much

i only have to think of Ricky in the Les Dennis bit for it to make me laugh...."ooohh look at that light switch"..comedy brilliance that clip alone is..i can watch that time and again and just laugh me arse off

Last edited:
i hope so Harry

it was a really odd one..you could watch it for 10 minutes..it would be ok..mildly amusing..decent comedy....then in each episode there was at least one bit where i was just laughing so hard it hurt....the dogging one..hurt badly..i was in absolute stitches with that one..brilliant

i think its one of the best things he has done..but she was sooo good in it..Reece Shearsmith quality too..especially in the out takes

it makes you wonder how many takes and how long these half hours actually take..days?:)

i liked Ricky Gervais Extras as well..there are times when you watch something..you find it funny..but then you watch something..and you get parts where you cannot stop laughing ...on a different level to..the "ordinary" laugh.....Car Share and Extra's both have those moments..brilliant when a show pushes you to laugh that much

i only have to think of Ricky in the Les Dennis bit for it to make me laugh...."ooohh look at that light switch"..comedy brilliance that clip alone is..i can watch that time and again and just laugh me arse off

Have you seen Life's too Short, EC?
It's another Ricky Gervais/ Stephem Merchant production, basically just a p*ss take of the actor Warwick Davis.
The whole series was quality but there's a particular Scene with Les Dennis, Barry from eastenders and Keith Chegwin that's had me in stitches :D

Have you seen Life's too Short, EC?
It's another Ricky Gervais/ Stephem Merchant production, basically just a p*ss take of the actor Warwick Davis.
The whole series was quality but there's a particular Scene with Les Dennis, Barry from eastenders and Keith Chegwin that's had me in stitches :D

will check this out Fonz..thanks

Back