Competitions - jumps 2024/25

NewApproach

Journeyman
Just wondered if there is still interest in the Ante-post competition this year, I'm happy to do the scoring as usual (as long as folk don't mind if I'm a bit late posting tables sometimes).

Also, the Ten to Follow, I have a spreadsheet to score that and automatically update everyone's tables once the initial entries are made (which is a google one so I can share) and I'd be happy to help with the scoring for it but don't think I could commit to finding a list of horses or being the only person responsible for keeping track of who has won where etc.

Just wondered if there is still interest in the Ante-post competition this year, I'm happy to do the scoring as usual (as long as folk don't mind if I'm a bit late posting tables sometimes).

Also, the Ten to Follow, I have a spreadsheet to score that and automatically update everyone's tables once the initial entries are made (which is a google one so I can share) and I'd be happy to help with the scoring for it but don't think I could commit to finding a list of horses or being the only person responsible for keeping track of who has won where etc.
Happy to join in but sorry cannot help as just starting out on a new project which is about to be launched so will need all my time for that…….Good Luck
Just a suggestion make everyone who enters responsible for their own selections…….and then double check the top 5 at the completion. 😉

I have just spoken to Barjon about this so I’m sure we will put a list together between us. He’s away shortly but there’s plenty of time.
And thanks Faye for offering to do the scoring...it’s a huge help.

Back