Coral Cup

clivex

Banned member
No ones started this so i will, good race for me over the years and great spectacle

I like Bothy's chances. Form is strong enough, he battles and and sense further will be right for him

For no one was supposed to be "short of work" last time but that wasnt reflected in market

Cant make up mind about Henderson pair. If Aegean was worth his massive rise in weights, wouldnt geraghty be on him? I know Bass has always ridden him but....

Favourite simply hasnt gone on this ground and proximity to mutaderek two runs ago when it wasnt heavy isnt great. that horse hasnt pulled up trees since

Last edited:
Tiger O'Toole missed the diminished value TGT to go for this - race fell into his lap a little the last day but the same tactics could see him go close at a big price. This race should carry a government health warning though.

Have some ante-post multiples running up on Arcalis & Pistolet Noir, happy enough with those for an interest.

henderson's thinking is awry why did Aegean Daw not run on Saturday - was it not because of poor work? Not for me.

I like Trenchant.

Trenchant and For Non Stop the dream r.forecast for me. Worth a go.

Last edited:
For Non Stop - looks about a stone well in on a line through Grand Crus, Al Ferof, Court In Motion and Backspin. Ground may be an issue though.

Can't possibly desert Aegean Dawn now - I wasn't happy when he didn't make the lists for this year's ten to follow as I wanted to put him in. Loved the horse from the minute I saw him in the paddock at Kempton before his debut where he literally hosed in. Make no mistake though, he'll be a better chaser - he's got chaser written all over him.

For Non Stop for me, have been keen on his chances for a while. As said above, his form looks seriously hot and he should take all the beating. Had a nice bet on him and after today I hope it wins!

Wanted to back Carlito Brigante, went to head to the bookies to watch the Champion Chase and place the bet - discovered as I was leaving the office that I have lost my phone, so didn't get to place the bet as I was trying to figure out what the hell happened to it.

End result - no phone, missed Champion Chase, missed winning bet, £350 to replace phone and some arsehole who has my phone texting my fiance dirty messages.

FML

This should actually go on the FML website, would be laughing if it happened to someone else.

Wanted to back Carlito Brigante, went to head to the bookies to watch the Champion Chase and place the bet - discovered as I was leaving the office that I have lost my phone, so didn't get to place the bet as I was trying to figure out what the hell happened to it.

End result - no phone, missed Champion Chase, missed winning bet, £350 to replace phone and some arsehole who has my phone texting my fiance dirty messages.

FML

This should actually go on the FML website, would be laughing if it happened to someone else.

Give me a little credit, they arent THAT dirty.....

Back