Corbridge

Racing Post says there's a meeting at Corbridge tomorrow, I searched it in Google and it's near Hexham Racecourse, so I was wondering if they've renamed it. They haven't though, because there are all sorts of strange names in the list of races for Saturday and Sunday on RP - they must now list the PTP fixtures or something.

it was meant to be last Sunday, my friend said they'd just got the ramp down to check horses and it was abandoned, like witton castle because ambulances couldnt get round

it was meant to be last Sunday, my friend said they'd just got the ramp down to check horses and it was abandoned, like witton castle because ambulances couldnt get round
Except they ran two races at Witton before they decided to call it off ;)

It's well worth a trip pointing - proper NH racing and some decent horses to be seen too, Cavite Zeta looks likely to go well under rules having won in the Yorkshire area earlier in the season.

Except they ran two races at Witton before they decided to call it off ;)

They'd have been better off if they hadn't, if they didnt race they could have re-arranged for a less drenching day lol, and if they'd only run one insurance wud have paid out, cost the hunt a fortune and they had a very small gate so didnt make much there.

Back