Cork Today

Guest_

At the Start
Good Bank Holiday Monday racing on at Cork today.

Cracking renewal of the Give Thanks Stakes....Perfect Truth, Beauty O'Gwaun, Beach Bunny etc all taking part. Perfect Truth must have injured herself at Epsom for her to have missed the Irish Oaks etc so she has questions to answer, plus I am not sure this soft ground will suit. Whats more this could just be a stepping stone for her big target the Yorkshire Oaks in a couple of weeks. Beauty O'Gwaun like so many from her family is unrealiable temperment wise and is passed over while Beach Bunny was flattered in the Pretty Polly Stakes but still sets a fair benchmark. Think she is the most likely winner with a little eachway interest on Tamarind.

Roman Empress is a small ew bet for me.
Nap of the day is Wake Board in the 330 at Newton Abbot-I see him going 20 lengths clear and winning nicely.

I think Beach Bunny should win the Give Thanks Stakes. The Platinum Stakes is also interesting, I'd go for Georgebernardshaw to confirm Minstral Stakes form with Jumbajukiba, Oh Goodness Me could also be in the shake up dropping back in distance.

I think Beach Bunny should win the Give Thanks Stakes. The Platinum Stakes is also interesting, I'd go for Georgebernardshaw to confirm Minstral Stakes form with Jumbajukiba, Oh Goodness Me could also be in the shake up dropping back in distance.

I do not think Georgebernardshaw stays a mile...Oh Goodness Me should have conditions to suit.

Wake Board looked like he was going to win by 20 lengths for the first mile before folding like a deckchair.I'd imagine he will be seen in a seller at some stage.

Fine ride from Lordan there to win on Latin Love. I thought Oh Goodness Me would make the running....in that sort of ground and field size I think making the running is big advantage.

I think the relatively conservative ride they gave to Perfect Truth coupled wiht her being easy enough in the market suggests she should be able to progress well from this outing. Winner is very lightly raced and looks promising too.

Well called Gal and I owe you a few polos as because you mentioned her I went and had a look at pedigree and decided to back it as by my old mate. Thanks! :)

Back