Curragh Saturday

Got a bit of steady rain all day yesterday but nothing significant. The going is Good To Firm (Firm In Places) since this morning and they were watering the track again this morning.

Good stuff, thanks.

Leinster tomorrow
Tomorrow is going to be unsettled with sunny spells and showers, some heavy. The evening will be dry with clear spells. Gentle north-westerly winds. Max temp 15-18°C (59-64°F).

Saturday
Dry with spells of sunshine. Warm with just a gentle westerly breeze. Max temp 18-21°C (64-70°F).

Can't believe Hindu Kush a winner went off at 25/1.

He was used as a pacemaker in the trials but was never beaten very far. Looks like the kind of horse who would do well in America. Likes firm ground and can win from the front.

When I was watching it on ATR I couldnt see him in their prices, I assumed he was a NR. Nice winner for Levey.

I considered him but his betfair price was astronomical and I was punting in cash.Lots of money for Mourinho in the last.

Wouldn't give up on Winchester by any means after watching the race again. Never looked comfortable with the firm ground and promises to improve for a step up to 12 furlongs.

Not a fantastic ride from Shanahan either. Wonder how long he'll keep going for..

Back