De Valira?

firstpastthepost

At the Start
Iv been told to back this by a family member who lives in Ireland near the yard, i cant see it winning or coming close to winning it even tho it has form beating Sizing a few times. was wondering if anyone else has heard anything about this horse?

I have always been particularly sweet on the horse. I had planned to back him assuming that they all finished on top of one another in the AIG.

I think he is due to run in the trial at Gowran.

If he gets fit, I think he has a chance of mixing it up with the placed horses.

50-1 with hills looked a big price but my worry was he didn't get up the hill last year in the supreme and the last hurdle he hit very hard due to being tired.

iv backed silent Oscar e/w think he has a big chance of winning was very impressed with his acc bank champion hurdle win last year and this year the champion hurdle doesn't look that strong and i think the sizing europe win has been blown out of all proportion.

Big fan of the horse myself. Didn't give his true running last year at the Festival (wasn't right in the lead up), though I am not sure that he Cheltenham is his ideal course to be honest (could prove better when the emphasis is placed on speed, given his turn of foot).

A decent back to lay opportunity perhaps, as I'd be pretty confident of him being a fair bit shorter than 50/1 jumping two out (presuming he's right of course).

Back