Deadpool 2014

trudij

Senior Jockey
I know some find it distasteful but it's only a bit of fun. My 10 for this year are....

Brian May
Michael Schumacher
Justin bieber
Angela Lansbury
Lenny Henry
Paul o'grady
Prince philip
Peter o'sullevan (he hasn't gone yet has he? I can't remember)
Nigella Lawson
Maggie smith

I'd just like to point out that the majority of those i am hoping to be completely wrong about, so I'm banking on my usual ability to keep people alive!!!!

Don't think it's been done yet? I don't even really understand how the "scoring" is done - it's points according to how old they are starting at 100 and minusing their age isn't it? (With the undead counting at 100)

As the entire thing is based around celebrities (however loosely they are covered by that!) I doubt very much you would be able to find one.

James arthur
Assad
Gazza.......yet again!
Phillip HRH.....the Sprinter Sacre of the Deadpool picks
George Bush snr
Tony Iommi
Barry Hills
George Michael
Alex Ferguson
Vinnie Campbell-guitarist

Last edited:
As the entire thing is based around celebrities (however loosely they are covered by that!) I doubt very much you would be able to find one.

Well Anthony Nolan a few years back? Ok I'm being a bit obtuse but find these things a bit student "humour"

Ok I'll have a go this year!

Ariel Sharon (for early points!)
Barbara Bush
Brian May
Ian Brady
Gazza (has to be included)
George Michael (likewise)
Miley Cyrus
Clive Brittain
Rolf Harris
Lindsay Lohan

Interested Trudi and Jinnyj both nominate Brian May, it's almost as if they know Songsheet has issued a contract killing :ninja::lol:

Or to put it another way.."Badger loving, moderately skilled guitar player uses massive wealth to see what is causing back pain and garnishes massive public attention and goodwill in the process."

Beam me up Scottie.

Dont call Anita Dobson a Badger

Nor the dad from fresh prince of bel air.

I quite like it when mine don't die at the best if times, but my list contains six at least that I hope I'm casting a protective glow around for the year...

Prince Phil
The retired Pope
Michael Douglas
Both men who murdered Lee Rigby
Danny Baker
Kirk Douglas
Gazza
Bruce Forsyth
Richard Attenborough
Roger Bannister

Prince Phil
The retired Pope
Michael Douglas
Both men who murdered Lee Rigby
Danny Baker
Kirk Douglas
Gazza
Bruce Forsyth
Richard Attenborough
Roger Bannister

I would raise a glass to your fourth line :mad:

Some good picks there, G-G! I could see most of those snuffing it before the year is out. And your 8th line would make Songsheet happier than Brian May!

Feels like the Ten to Follow list.
Not getting a run for my money: come on Reaper ffs!!

I am conflicted adding a list as I am a sensitive and caring person. However, when in Rome...

Barack Obama
Nick Nolte
Bear Grylls
Bertie Ahern
Shane McGowan
Doris Day
Diego Maradona
Arnold Palmer
Phil The Greek
Neil Young
Ian Paisley

Back