Death Bingo Iv

an capall

Senior Jockey
Its been a while since we had one. This one is themed. Politicians.

17/2 The Field

Jimmy Carter
Baroness Thatcher
Simba Makoni
Morgan Tsvangirai
George Bush
John Howard
Dalai Lama
Robert Mugabe
Mikhael Gorbachev
Dmitry Medvedev

I'd love it to be Mugabe, though despite his age he is more likely to knock off one of the competition first.

I think this one may be all about Maggie.

I'll take Mikael Gorbachev then An - in the absence of any anti-Putin politicians with political views he's getting on in years now and the Russian health system isn't what it was :(

I think Martin is on the right lines in picking a Russki.

Gary Kasparov might be a shout, as a number of people around him have been prone to accidents in the last few years. A lively outsider perhaps??

I'd have gone for the Dalai Lama if he hadn't already gone so I'll settle on Maggie. She might be the Iron Lady but she's had a few scares lately.

Morgan Tsvangirai

If by any fluke he manages to win the election de facto [as opposed to on votes!] he will be bumped off sooner rather than later

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Mar 28 2008, 08:56 PM
I'd have gone for the Dalai Lama if he hadn't already gone so I'll settle on Maggie. She might be the Iron Lady but she's had a few scares lately.
Oi you !! I had her first !! :rolleyes:

Back next week BTW.... Thurs thru Weds.

Saw Mikael/Mikhail Gorbachev on the TV a couple of nights back - program about Chernobyl and what's happening in Ukraine and Belarus post-disaster, he looked surprisingly well - think I've made a bad call on that one :(

Back