Doing time

• Thread starter Thread starter Toobe
  • Start date Start date
T

Toobe

Darren Williams is complaining and thinks that a 3 month ban is harsh in comparison to Lynch paying 50 grand and not riding in this country for a year. I thought he got it pretty easy. Having said that it would be difficult to
to fine him, or would the BHA be happy to credit their mothercare account with the amount of vouchers that he recieved!!:whistle:

Absolute joke - Williams wouldn't earn £50k in a year, nevermind 3 months. Maybe he'd prefer the £50k fine to the three month suspension......??

Edit - "oh Fergal please don't ride over here for a year" - as much use as telling Jesus he can't preach to the converted.

The morons in London should be told that Fergal has been racking up 4+ rides (ie. $500) a day for the past 18 months at Philly Park. Our racing is an absolute joke - we're having the mickey taken out of us left, right and centre and nobody seems to give a hoot.

Get the idiotic toffs out of power and stick some proper racing folks in their instead!!!

Last edited:
For ages these w@nkers have claimed their hands are tied because of the difficulty of proving their case. They have Lynch on tape admitting to actually stopping one and he gets a fine. Irish Stamp's post above is spot on. We are having the pish taken out of us.

Very lenient given some of the sentences issued of late, particularly Gingell.

Lynch should have been warned off for life a long time ago, he's a good jockey and actually quite a pleasant bloke but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him when it comes to things like this.

There's a whole list of jockeys who shouldn't be riding but are.

If you ask me the whole thing is a farce if you don't want cheeting, don't bother having hanicaps in the first place,
by puting a horse on the wrong ground or over the wrong trip is one thing but blatentley stoppig it is another, what about when they take off at 100mph only to come home last or get the horse blocked in, or run it to soon it's all cheeting.
yuo can't one fine fits all as it's a matter of how much somone has, you would only make thigs worse,
If you fine a street walker she turns another trick to pay the fine, if you bang her up, someone else dose it.

Darren williams has a uk licence, Lynch now has an American one and Fallon had an Irish one I believe, they cannot take licence that they have not issued only prevent riding in this country. Or in the case of Fallon issue world wide ban.

Back