Doncaster

Certainly has a chance, looks unexposed and would fit into the could be anything bracket from what I can see.

At the prices, I'm not sure Summerinthecity should be more than twice the price. Tajneed a little big at 20s (each way). Would have a little on Joseph Henry at 30 or bigger on BF.

Good luck.

Camps Bay looks an interesting project on his second start for Ellison in the 4.30. Thrown in on Perrett form, and a few runs for Dandy have got his mark down even further. EDefinitely looked as though there was still something to work with at Ayr last time.

Good shout DJ - hadn't looked at that race. Another one could be Highland Legacy who has dropped a lot in the last 2 years, and back on ground with soft in the going description he must have a chance off 75 - any thoughts on him?

Saying that, I thought Regal Park was one to follow, and should run well off 86, and Moore suited well to him.

From a handicapping perspective Highland Legacy's chance is there for all to see, I just don't think he wants to win. The family as a whole has produced some dubious characters and I think he's had easier chances than this this season and scuppered them. Regal Park has an obvious chance and is probably a deserved favourite, but he's another I thought could be crabbed for his finishing effort last time. If he'd put it all in he'd have won more easily so a 3 lb rise is probably fair but I'd rather atch him than play at around 5/1.

It was napped by Alex Hammond so that meant your chances of collecting had nose dived.
She could nap a horse in a walkover and find a way to get it beat.

Back