Dubai World Cup

Gamla Stan

At the Start
I've decided to bite the bullet and head out to Dubai for the World Cup this year. Is anyone going or has anyone been in the past and have advice on buying tickets for the meeting and hotels etc.?

Cheers in advance.

never been

but i have flown emirates on a few occassions and can recommend them even in economy standards are high and punctual

can get deals with them as well trailfinders was the last agency i used for them to get a deal

Thanks for that Prince, already booked the flights and Emirates are the chosen ones, I'm going to Vietnam and Cambodia and stopping over on the way back.

I'm hoping to stop with some friends in Dubai to save some cash but thanks for the tips.

Im going !!! (and Im a little bit excited :) ) Fly out with Emirates on the Wednesday night or Thursday before (presupposing I get the flight they want me to!) and back the following week sometime. Im not arranging any of it though - my friends husband is a pilot for Emirates,and she is hoping that htey can book my flight...

I'll be there. Doing a four day trip, leaving Thursday and back Sunday night and booked in to the Rails Restaurant.

Any idea of who will be running in the Dubai World Cup, and the Sheema and Duty Free?

Maruco,

Have to PM me if you fancy a errrrrrr orange juice?

Which enclosures are best? Don't want to pay a fortune but want a good view of the track and to be able to see the horses in the parade ring.

Will put up some stuff about Dubai later, I worked a few winters out there and can advise you on some good places and that, but not got the time right now.

I'll be there. Doing a four day trip, leaving Thursday and back Sunday night and booked in to the Rails Restaurant.

:lol:

You do realise there's no obstacles to jump over at Nad don't you? Or have you converted away from the runny nose second divsion of the 2 mile hurdles race for farmers, sponsored by Benilyn.

I can't believe it took you so long to respond to what was a gaping opportunity Warbs. But of course you must be aware I'm out there on a scouting mission to find the winner of the 2010 Triumph Hurdle!

Always up for an orange juice Stan! It's my first time but I'm following a recommendation from a friend who has been several times. Let's speak nearer the time particular as it looks as though a TH meet up could be on the cards.

Back