Durbanville - South Africa 2 October 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

Good going today so track is fast and even and expect to form horses to run well here.

12h40 Cracklin' Rose 5/2. Should win today, good draw better going. My selection and 2nd fav Rising Fenix ran the same day over same distance and my selection ran over 0.5sec faster which is equivalent to 1.5L. The unknown is unraced and well backed Miss Greenlight, but she will have to be extra special to beat my selection with no experience in racing let alone around the bend, so might need the experience.

13h15 Saint West 4/1. He is 4.5kg better with fav Kaptein for a 2.75L beating so should get closer. He has the beating of Warrior Bling on the 18 Sept run and my selection gets his what I think is his best distance of 2400m

13h52 Senso Unico 6/4. Slow last start but ran a good 3rd. That form has been franked with the winner winning again in a stronger race. This mile will suit my selection and this weak field he should have no issues disposing.

14h27 Nasiriyah 3/1. She is bred to stay and now goes the extra distance of a mile and with the good improvement 2nd start over the sprint I have no doubt she will appreciate the step up and deliver a BIG RUN. Good draw and good price

15h37 Seeking The Stars 5/2. Group 1 performer and this being a group 3, he is well in at the weights. the unknown horse is 3yr old Cosmic Highway, but has a lot to do at the weights. Anton Marcus will bounce my selection from a deep draw to go and lead, and from there he will be difficult to peg back

16h12 Do Angels Cry 7/2 BEST BET. She beat Sacha last start and also Rewrite The Stars and is 0.5kg better with her. My selection has a better draw today and I make her difficult to beat at good price

Cheers

Last edited:
Back