Easter Sunday - Scottsville - South Africa

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h05 Caesura 5/1. He is much better in turf and this distance no problem as he won twice. Has dropped 4 points from 4 starts and now in a slightly weaker field he has a chance here. He is 1kg better with Theravada. BIG runner today

13h15 Singforafa 5/2. Has headgear on for first time and is 6kg better with Vernichey. She ran in a 114 rated race last start and now in a much weaker field of 98 she should be difficult to beat.

14h25 Seeking The Stars 6/4. Likes to go handy which conditions will suit. He has beaten a Horse called Linebacker 3 starts back over this distance and then ran a good 6th in the guineas. Dropping back to 1400m will be to his strength and I make him difficult to beat today.

15h00 Alfonsa Spagoni 5/1. Has dropped 5 points in ratings and last start was very unlucky. Has run to stronger especiallybthe one behind Captain Oupie and that's when he was 3 points higher in ratings. Keagan gets the ride again having won on him twice before I make him a big runner today at a good price.

15h35 Brazil Nut 25/1. ROUGHIE TIME. He has dropped 15 points from 4 runs and this 3yr old has run to stronger. Has a jockey strike of Craig Zackey and also with the drop to 1200m is the key here as all his 3 wins have been over the sprint distance. He is way over priced and I make him a good each way chance.

Cheers

Back