Ebola

Stick some carriers into northern Nigeria.....see if we can't get them kidnapped by them Boko Haram cu*nts.

Stick some carriers into northern Nigeria.....see if we can't get them kidnapped by them Boko Haram cu*nts.

Are you sure that's wise?

Considering how backwards Boko Haram are, wouldn't they try catapulting the doomed bodies over the Strait of Gibraltar, Golden Horde stylee?

(niggling side note - is it really cool that we're regarding these poor African folk with such redundancy?)

Ebola is a rotten name for a disease. In the old days they knew how to do this stuff . Black death. The plague. Diseases had character back then

No walsworth. Trouble is they get these branding agencies in when there's a new disease. It's a bit like Arriva or Centrica.

Clueless. You want something like dysentery. Say that and you can almost feel your a*se cave in. Piles and Gout are good ones too.

Last edited:
Ive been thinking about this

i blame the welfare state. If someone tells you you have The Black Death, then you have a pretty good idea of where you stand. Its all namby pamby these days

Ebola?

"whats that then doc?"

"you're a goner mate"

"oh"

Waste of NHS time

Because I pour milk rather than buckfast tonic wine over my cornflakes?

Mind you I think the celtic football team did yesterday lol

Last edited:
As we work in Childcare, we received an Email today addressed to all Schools, Nurseries and Childcare settings from the local Government advising about Ebola and what to look out for.

Back