Electric shavers…

moe

At the Start
A strange query but I don’t know where else to ask. Mike has been put on blood thinners for a while and needs to get an electric razor as he’s worried about cutting himself shaving. Is there one that anyone on here would recommend? It’s a bit new to us! My laidees forums wouldn’t be much help.

Lot's of choice, and difficult if you don't usually use one. I have a fairly heavy stubble and my current Braun 9 series shaver is easily the best I've ever used. A bit pricey, but excellent.

Thanks for that. We’re probably over reacting. He says he’s never cut himself shaving but is really worried about doing so now.

Tell Mike he's been gifted an excuse to go all rugged and stubbly and increase his handsomeness by 54.72% in only 4 days. I speak from experience.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Having seen how expensive they are I did try to persuade him to do that but he’s never grown a beard and wasn’t keen. I then tried to persuade him to just carry on using a razor saying ‘well, you’ve never cut yourself yet why should you do so now’. But that didn’t work. Anyway he bought a Braun from Boots: 50% off plus he gets a staff discount. Then of course, having asked the shop if he needed a special plug and being told he didn’t he opened it and found he needed an adapter. Thankfully we found an old one at the back of a drawer. It looked a bit worse for wear but, thus far hasn’t fused the place. When you don’t really want to jump in a car and go to a shop it’s amazing how many things you suddenly find you can’t do without eg batteries for the remote control. Anyway he’s calmed down about all now having had a day of ‘I can’t even prune the roses as I might bleed to death’. You men. Honestly. nb I’d be just as bad: probably worse….

Philishave battery razor does me fine - inexpensive, comfortable,reliable, 2 AA batteries last for a while, and shower safe.

Back