Fairview Polytrack - 4 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi guys,

10h25 Forecast bet: Africa's Gold/Onesie straight. Africa's Gold is still well in and improving since moving up from the Cape. Is looking for further but this is again a weak field. Onesie has been running over shorter and this 2200m will be better and is 1.5kg better with Africa's Gold.

12h05 Seville 11/4 top 3. I like him here to run a big race and a place bet is best here as there is no formline with fav Brandina. Seville beat Thomas Tucker 2nd fav by 5.5L and is now 4kg better!! Latest Craze 3rd fav is beaten by Thomas Tucker in their last run. So place bet looks best here and not a bad price for me and not out at winning this.

12h40 Jurist 9/2. Now track last time was rain affected on poly and horses that went to front stayed there as he was flat footed behind Jaeger Moon. My selection is 5kg better now and I think can turn the tables. Edo Furin with appie claim has chance for places and he is 10/1. Jurist is also 2kg better with Impressive Master for a 1L beating.

13h20 Viva Le Bleu 8/1. She is 1kg better with Sheza Rockstar, 1kg with Over Count and 1.5kg with Cana. Lateral's Flash is 0.5kg better with my selection so has a good place chance and will give my selection a run but on last run if you watch replay she came very wide in the straight and if ridden properly Viva Le Bleu should run well.

14h30 Bold Dreamer 9/2. She will be much better over 1200m. She is 3kg better with fav Joyful Noise. My selection ran in a hot race last start running against MR100+ and I have him on a MR89 where handicappers have him 8 lower. Should run well along with outsider Casual Wear 14/1 who i have to run in the places.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back