Fairview South Africa - 11 January 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

11h00 Full Score 6/4. Ignore last start was not striding. Good debut where 3 winners have come out and won. He was very green that day and lost 2L. Will be difficult to beat today.

12h10 Shine A Light 4/1. Lightly raced and will appreciate this 1400m, has a good draw. Turf won't pose a problem has she won her maiden on this course. 2 winners have come out and won on last start and is still improving. A fleet Flyer I like for placings, pity for the wide draw but expecting a better run

12h45 Fly My Flag 5/4 BEST BET. Ran in a strong field last start over distance too short. This 1400m is perfect and she will be difficult to beat. Duke Of Cards 7/1 I like for the forecast and placings with Bockscar not far behind.

13h25 Para Handy 25/1 ROUGHIE TIME. Has dropped 8 pounds and is now back on the turf where he has all his wins. Is better over 1200m but he has now dropped in class and at a crazy price

14h00 Flame Up 16/1. Another over priced horse who has dropped in ratings. Back from a short rest and now on turf she can improve at a good price.

14h30 Hey Boy 4/1. Running in a handicap from a graduation plate. Much weaker opposition now and he will be difficult to beat here. Once rated a 80 and now a 67 and at a price of 4/1 I will be taking this price as quickly as possible

Cheers

Back