Fairview - South Africa - 29 October 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h40 Fly My Flag 14/1. My value each way and she is 4.5kg better with fav Global Drummer who is carrying top weight on 61kg and his running style of clearing away early I am worried he will fold the last 100m. My selection comes from midfield. Negatives has not won on turf but funny enough all of those starts she has had good excuses. Hoping for a good run

13h15 Follow The Star 6/1. Will love this 2400m and having dropped 9 pounds since last winning mark and top jockey Muzi Yeni being booked I make her a big danger here

13h50 Peace In Our World 5/1 BEST BET. Now he has run to a lot stronger than this especially 2 runs back 3rd behind Herodotus was a cracking run. The blinkers did not suit last start and now been taken off and now back over a mile he should be too good here. Again 3yr old are difficult sometimes to access bit hoping he is as good as I think he is

14h25 Hoedspruit 5/2. Has the beating of Crimson King and has run to group 1 winners Kommetdieding and Linebacker on level weights beaten only 4L and 3L respectively. These 2 are rated in the high 130. He ran a cracker last start over 1200m winning easily after a rest so that would bring him on for this listed event.

15h00 Veronica Mars 7/1. Has improved last 2 starts only negative is her wide draw and hoping Richard can get her over closer to the rail to be able to challenge and not use too much gas around the bend. Bigrunner if given the perfect ride.

15h35 Knights Templer 6/1. Can't believe his price, has dropped 7 pounds since Feb. Has the beating of Blingking, My Bestie and Arctic Drift all top of the bookie boards above my selection

Last edited:
Back