Fairyhouse Tuesday

del boy

Senior Jockey
In the first race, i think Manor Park was given a poor enough ride the last day, and may be able to turn the tables on Coffee tea or me who looked in trouble that day for a while. Id be happy to take him on today with Manor park.

Second race is a race i havent much of a strong fancy for anything, the money for oscar looby is interesting, but il not be involved.

Third race and one of my favourite horses runs, in Perce Rock. If his jumping can hold together then it will take a lot of beating. Conna Castle is becoming a touch unreliable i feel, and may be a tricky ride. Tiger Cry is the danger i feel, and a small rev f/c with a win on Perce Rock.

Sesenta looks to be one of the bets of the day in the next race. Then we have to factor in Time Electric......a dog or just coming to himself??!! Hard to know really, theres ability there no doubt, and a small rev f/c to save the bacon should he put it all in.

The next race is wide open, Themoonandsixpence looks a solid fav, and ew bet would be My Valley.

For the two final races you need to go to the bar and ask for a drink for both hands to stop you gambling...they look impossible.

Can see Flag Of Honour running a nice race in the opener. Coffee Tea Or Me is obviously open to improvement, but I wasn't particularly convinced by his win at Cork. Flag Of Honour's Leopardstown handicap hurdle run reads well in the context of this race and 13/2 looks more than fair to me.

3 bets for me at Fairyhouse today after a shocker yesterday-
Roberto Goldback 2.55 Maucaillou 4.35 Natural Storm (to place) 5.05

Back