Fallon to return next september?

Aldaniti

At the Start
Do you think he will come back or retire?

From the RP

KIEREN FALLON will be free to return to raceriding next September after the British Horseracing Authority decided on Friday not to bring disciplinary charges against the former champion jockey.

The announcement came at the end of the BHA's investigation into alleged laying activity on 27 races in 2003-04 which were highlighted in the BBC's Panorama programme 'Racing's Dirty Secrets' shown earlier this year.

Fallon, who is in the US, is servinga suspension imposed by French Galop following a second positive test for cocaine. That expires in September.

Kieren Fallon has a 20% strike rate in British Group races over the last five seasons.

Following his eligibility for return on 04 September, he can potentially contest ten Group One races in Britain before the end of the season:

The Betfred Sprint Cup
The Ladbrokes St Leger Stakes
The Meon Valley Stud Fillies' Mile
The Queen Elizabeth Ii Stakes
The Cheveley Park Stakes
The Shadwell Middle Park Stakes
The Kingdom Of Bahrain Sun Chariot Stakes
The Darley Dewhurst Stakes
The Emirates Airline Champion Stakes
The Racing Post Trophy

SportingBet are offering 5/1 that he wins at least one of them. Who's going to give him the ammo?

I'll be amazed if Fallon supports him with the top horses, Moore is at the top of his game and he doesn't have to worry about any Betfair/Drug issues with him. Same goes with Ballydoyle and Murtagh, they flourished last year so why risk losing it by telling Murtagh they'll use him less come September and dip his motivation?

He'll be back and retire within 18 months, he'll probably have a pathetic stint on the all-weather next Winter. It'll be like watching Tyson towards the end of his career.

fallon will be back and make no mistake he will be offered good rides again,its just a question how he behaves as a person both in and out of racing,will not get many more chances imo.

I'd be surprised if Moore or Murtagh were dropped upon his return.

Can see him riding second strings for Ballydoyle and picking up some decent rides elsewhere but I think it will be injury or a slip up by Moore or Murtagh before the really top rides come his way.

Murtagh's the #1, end of. Fallon will pick up the odd ride for them when they need him, no bother.

I don't think he'll get either job but he's certainly a much, much better jockey than Moore.

Back