Fatwah On Suny Bay

I have to confess to having been talked into backing it last night, although I have to identifiy Gamla Stan as the advocate

I didnt fancy him,
some of my friends backed him in the racecourse but I thoght he only had a place chance and could not see him winning,

he improved in the ground and had lcuk with the tactics of Dettori and the favorite underperforming but is a very good horse.

Will be now with B. Hills , so improvement is expected

I'm with the others on this one despicable behaviour suny, you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself. Just when we are relying on you the most… :cry:

Originally posted by Irish Stamp@Jun 19 2008, 05:58 PM
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition...
Quote: “The Spanish Inquisition can be expected at 3.15 on Tuesday 17 June 2008 at Royal Ascot… look for EQUIANO mabus/sadam”. (Nostrodamus)

…I beg to differ. This seems pretty clear.

Equiano

I was in Madrids racecourse when beaten last autumn , in the paddock looked a nice horse but I didnt think he would have run in Royal Ascot and even less to be in the frame.

The form of the horse is working really well and what is more important he looked to improve in this firmer ground than the one ha had encountered until Tuesday.
I have him on 123p after this, he is not exposed and is a very likely to improve once in the hand of Barry Hills.

Fleeting Spirit
I dont know what to do with her at the moment, I think she didnt run her race, and the 2 main reasons could be the stable not firing or leaving race after bouncing after posting a huge time first time out in the season in a very firm ground, my feeling is that she can still be champion sprinter,

Dandy Man
Another very good run here , badly ridden by Dettori and one day luck will be in his side, he had posted some very good nces from bad draws and founding top class horses against him like the australian mare or Kingsgate with that huge weight allowance.

Back