Favorite Scooby Doo Villiains

Craig Braddick

At the Start
Hi People:

As a birthday gift, I got "I, Claudius" and the complete "Scooby-Doo, Where are you?" on DVD. Being an intellectual, I Have spent the last three evenings overawed with the outstanding animation (using theories abandoned by Walt Disney in 1920)and the sheer dramatic and unexpected content of these gripping mysteries....

My favorites are The Witchdoctor, Mr. Hyde, Redbeard The Pirate, Space Kook, The Headless Spectre and The Creeper.

http://scoobydoo.ovh.org/index/stro...er - scooby where/monster - scooby where.html

What about you?

Does not look as if anyone on here watches this! My Godson, when growing up was a massive fan. His fav was The Creeper. His Uncle could also do a really true to life impersonation of Scooby. Looked and sounded just like him, which is of course a bit sad.

I cant rememebr any of them!! there was a mummy, and a frankenstein, and someone in a fair with one of those mirror walks, but they are the only ones I can think of! oh - and it always turned out to be the show owner/kindly shopkeeper/estate agent....

I don't remember any of the storylines. I only remember lusting after the blonde lassie in the team.

Lusting after cartoon characters is mildly unnerving Dessie. Although I often thought Marge Simpson was quite fit.

And she isn't Velma either.

That's Daphne - the one that Fred was horsing in the back of the Mystery Machine, whilst Shag and Scoob were being chased by phoney ghouls/eating unfeasibly large sandwiches, and Velma was having her goggles trashed by clumsy poltergeists.

Last edited:
Back