First day of the year

Outsider

Journeyman
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.(except Putin)

A good finish to 2022 in what was a good betting year for me even though 2022 was a bit up and down healthwise.
From spitting up blood in June and waiting in a and e for 24hrs
To a lot of tests for lung cancer and prostate cancer but the results were positive so I might make it through to see Hewick win the gold cup.
I'm a bit worried putting some up for tomorrow and I'm only hopeful.
I would love to see THERESNODOUBT 245M get a place at least to finish off my ew Canadian from today....3rd
2 winners and 2 placed so far.

The 150c is the best race of the day for me and I wouldnt put anyone off anything tbh.
I've done 3 and just hope they all run well.
My main one is SIMPLY THE BETTS 16/1 6 PLACES.
I did manage a bit of 25s last night and then it went 14s it has since drifted to 18s but I've took 16/1 with an extra place.
DEYRAAN DE CARJAC 28/1 is a horse I've put up before and although I dont know too much about the jockey,his 7lb claim could be useful.he is well hcapped but although 10 he hasnt had that many runs.
My 3rd one,only a pound ew JACAMAR 66/1 now around 33s.

RAPPER 1245C 8/1 i,like a couple of others,took 50/1 for the welsh national but it was took out.....1st
Also in this race is CAP DU NORD but I'm hoping for it to run well without winning as he won a bigger prize in feb last year and just wonder if that is the plan again.

Some more I've done but i am only hopeful.
Small bad Bob 255f 20/1.....3rd 25/1
Brinkley 305c 20/1 12lb lower than when he ran in the pertemps at the festival.
KILKENNY STAR 140T 40/1 was travelling well in rear when hampered and UR last time under this lady jockey...5th

A nice line-up, Outsider. Wish you good health and plentiful winners in 2023.

Daly tore it up again today, he's got some deep, useful string. At least two novices that look set to emulate the best of his chasers when they go big jumps. Definitely won't be a surprise to see Rapper go well tomorrow.

chaumi;bt1289 said:
A nice line-up, Outsider. Wish you good health and plentiful winners in 2023.

Daly tore it up again today, he's got some deep, useful string. At least two novices that look set to emulate the best of his chasers when they go big jumps. Definitely won't be a surprise to see Rapper go well tomorrow.

Thanks Chauni,same to you.

Back