Flu Vaccines

ozgood

Banned member
Personally i have never had one , but recently i couldnt shake a snotty existance off , so visited a docs.. after a 2 week wait... i was offered a jab in the arris .. no thanks .. not saying some people may benefit from having it ...but if they talked everyone into having the jab every winter , how much money would THEY make ..... just saying like.:rolleyes:

courdrouy jackets are ok with me

I get the jab every year, usually some time mid-Oct-early-Nov. Only ever been administered via a near-painless jab in the upper arm.

First of all, it's a preventative measure. If you're already suffering it won't necessarily help that episode.

The rest of your agenda isn't worth addressing.

Personally i have never had one , but recently i couldnt shake a snotty existance off , so visited a docs.. after a 2 week wait... i was offered a jab in the arris .. no thanks .. not saying some people may benefit from having it ...but if they talked everyone into having the jab every winter , how much money would THEY make ..... just saying like.:rolleyes:

courdrouy jackets are ok with me

Nothing else? Were they Jewish? From Cavan maybe?

dont know if there are any jews in Cavan , never been there ....but its a good moneyspinner to talk people into having a so called flu jab .... still ...some idiots believe it :whistle:

Back