Which would you attend?

• Fontwell

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Kempton

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Stay at home with my feet up & wait for the Tingle Creek

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
If you're going, Troodles, I'll come and hold the other hand! Love the horse - she's so genuine, which seems to be a trademark of Alastair's animals. :<3: First met her at Plumpton, since when she's got stronger and better, so would welcome another chance to say 'hi' to her and will her on. See you there if you make it, Aldaniti.

Just checked out the card (EIGHT RACES, Shadz!! - yeeehaa!) and I see that a hurdler I'm also fond of, THE CHIP CHOPMAN, runs in the race before her chase. Now I've def got to come and support 'em! Actually, the sparkling THE SNAIL is in that race, too, with far better form, so that makes three horses a must-see for the day. Can life get better?

Last edited:
Not certain by any stretch of the imagination Kri - two dogs and a severe lack of funds may well put paid to it. Would be a shame if I cant get there though - only flipping time all year of my membership that I might actually be able to get to watch one!!

I often go to this Kempton meeting (the old Charisma gold cup as it was) and would recommend. For all the tiresome slagging of the venue, it remains agreat jumping arena

Cards are usually competetive but the ground could be quite firm. Very warm and dry for time of year round here

Put the doglets in the car, Trudles - give them a run around the car park (on leads) before racing, check on them once, wee if necessary, then another wee and whizz before you go home. They'll be fine - after all, enough of 'em are dossing in the cabs of the horseboxes all day! I can then meet Percy and give his nose a beep-beep!

looks like it could be small fields at kenmpton sunday, but select too. Crackawayjack's chasing debut is unlikely unless theres a fair amount of rain

Put the doglets in the car, Trudles - give them a run around the car park (on leads) before racing, check on them once, wee if necessary, then another wee and whizz before you go home. They'll be fine - after all, enough of 'em are dossing in the cabs of the horseboxes all day! I can then meet Percy and give his nose a beep-beep!

That is part of the cunning plan Kri.... (though there will be two noses needing a good beep!!)

Back