Forum Maintenance

betsmate

At the Start
Is it worth a mod moving all of the National Hunt threads to Forum Gold now so that we can talk about the Flat without any clutter?

:D

I'm sure there'll be plenty of post mortem activity and a few pieces of form that have been franked etc that we would want to draw to peoples attention.

I've actually got a feeling we might have seen a particular stand out performance in one of the more unlikely races?

I quite enjoy Aintree, but nothing beats a good Guineas or Derby trial at this time of the year :D

If there is an amnesty for the Breeders Cup and you can have one for Punchestown then we've got a deal ;)

I hate this time of the year as the flatties start to rear there ugly heads again

...and the place becomes deader than a dodo until October, as well as cluttered up with pages and pages of rubbish within which everyone argues and quibbles over meaningless and poxy numbers.....:whistle:

Flat Racing, can't wait!

It's not by coincidence the best racing gets the best weather, its what thoroughbreds are bred for, bring it on!

Entries for next Sunday out now - get studying lads!

Interesting that O'Brien hasn't a single entry on the card. Apparently Mastercraftsman and Rip Van Winkle will both be cantering after racing.

When's the media day BTW, Gal?

"SKANKY BISCUIT, a 33-1 shot for the Derby following his third to Derby favourite Crowded House in the Racing Post Trophy, has suffered a training setback and will not return to thetrack until later this year.

Purchased by Godolphin out of Brian Meehan's stable after the Racing Post Trophy, the three-year-old had won on his debut at Newbury earlier the same month."

The flat is well and truly back...

not sure about it being relevant to 'forum maintenance' though?:blink: I would offer to move it for you, but I'm a genius on such issues:confused: Alright, I can normally manage it, but it takes me twice as long as everyone else

Last edited:
Please rename this thread as follows to avoid any doubt:

"A sarcastic thread suggesting that the flat is more important than the jumps season by one of the main propagators of that myth where irreverent comments can be made about the early stages of the season"

:whistle:

Last edited:
Back