Free bets etc for Cheltenham

dvds2000

Gone But Not Forgotten
If you know of any bookies offers for this coming week please post below. I know most will already have accounts with most bookies, but some don't and might be able to get something for nothing :)

LADBROKES

Get free bets worth up to £60!

Register and enter code TV60, place a bet of £5 or more & Ladbrokes match this with a Free Bet up to £20 - this can be claimed up to 3 times!

Ladbrokes

PADDY POWER

£20 free bet for new customers when you bet £10 or more as your first bet

Also, in the Supreme Novices Hurdle, place a bet on any horse other than Cue Card, and if Cue Card wins you get your money back. Maximum refund is £200 per customer, and is win only (or the win part of each way bets). Full terms are on the site.

Paddy Power

BETDAQ

Similar to betfair, only 2.5% commission until the 31st March, and a £30 risk free bet for new customers. Please got to Betdaq for the full terms and conditions of this offer.

You must enter the promotional code ALLBDQ02 when registering to take advantage of this offer.

Betdaq

WARNING!

Although there are some offers about at the moment - I think the general Paddy Power one is bet £50 get a £100 free at the moment? They will be greatly increased next week for Cheltenham - along the lines of bet £100 get a £200 free bet with some firms I am sure, so hold fire for a day or 2, it'll get bigger and better!

just a bump for this as I expect the papers will be full of these tomorrow

I know my local Hills is offering free bets in store tomorrow, although I don't have any details

If you know of any bookies offers for this coming week please post below. I know most will already have accounts with most bookies, but some don't and might be able to get something for nothing :)

LADBROKES

Get free bets worth up to £60!

Register and enter code TV60, place a bet of £5 or more & Ladbrokes match this with a Free Bet up to £20 - this can be claimed up to 3 times!

Ladbrokes

Updated Ladbrokes offer

I'll tell you something, apart from the offers above, there is a truckload of value to be had if you shop around.

Hills are certainly putting their balls on the line.

Top price Cue Card for a long time this morning. Top price Medermit. Top price Bensalem. Top price the big 3 in the Champion hurdle. They were top price on Quevega, until Betfred stuck up 5/4.

Lots of other firms are going out on a limb with prices. I think the lesson is this:

If you fancy a long shot, by all means back ante-post. But wait until the day for fancied horses, as the bookies are dying to make a statement and take a view.

Who would have thought that you would get 4/1 HF and Menorah in a field without the champ?

Who would have thought you could freely get 3s on Cue Card?

Who would have thought that Quevega would be longer odds now than she was in mid February?

Fecked by the small print. I deposited £50 via Paypal and I've just been told that means I don't qualify. Utter cunts.

What's the difference how you deposit? With that type of shitology I will endeavour to singlehandedly clean them out over the next six months!!:ninja:

Fecked by the small print. I deposited £50 via Paypal and I've just been told that means I don't qualify. Utter cunts.

Worth kicking up a bit, offering to deposit again by card or something, it's a ridiculous rule.

I once had a problem with my account being locked, I rang them and it was my email address that caused the problem, apparently it was registered on 1500 different accounts with them! (it was bets@wellknownserviceprovider.com) They were astounded to find out they had the real owner of the email address talking to them!

Back