French Jumps Racing

littlelad

At the Start
Is there anywhere you can get replays (preferably free:p:p) for french jump racing want to see jumbo rios race from yesterday at auteil

The best place is Equidia Video's but it's subscription outside of the very best races - pay per view (10 vids for 2,65 Euros and other packages). Think there's an International Horse Racing site where someone often uploads them for free but I don't have the link at the min.

Jumbo Rio should have won - not quite sure what Andrew McNamara was doing on him.

Interesting horse running today from France called Itea de Fau. Winner at Pau last year by a distance, yet it gets in a handicap today off 116. Have to think that could prove lenient. Can't believe a horse winning a similar race in Britain or Ireland would have got a similar mark from the BHA handicappers. Just a shame that so many of King's have needed their first runs otherwise I'd really be getting stuck into this one today.

Agree David - also interesting to note that on her previous start she ran against todays rival (and fellow UK debutant) Chocolat (pulled up) also at Pau.

Somebody with a breeding operation I'd hope Granger.

Four year old filly who's going to be in open company over fences and hurdles by the time the new NH season starts.

Very impressive yesterday though :)

Martin

A disappointing showing from the Mullins contingent. Looked like the English and Irish Nationals took more out of the horses than WPM thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kotkijet from TRF is a big fan of French Jumpers (I suppose his name was a clue) He's a member on here under one of his many other names.

Back