Friday's Declarations

Aragorn

At the Start
Hi all,

Anyone know when they release the 48hr dec's for friday? My horse is due to run friday in the 17.15 and I wanted to see how many were left in but I don't have access to the RP at work...

Presumably the 2m chase at Worcester at it's the only 17.15 race !

RP doesn't usually update decs til lunchtime - your trainer will have access to the info quicker than anyone else..

Sorry, I did mean Worcester.... Our syndicate manager normally gives an update but he's not around. I'll check at lunchtime.

Thanks Guys.

Aragorn - have you tried accessing the Sporting Life page? Our filter won't allow the RP, but I can get onto SL - although no access to Video Form.

I can get them immediately after they come out - circa 10:30 tomorrow morning. If I'm able to access the internet (far from guaranteed), I'll post them up.

Cullahill (IRE)
Nikola (FR)
Novikov (Tongue Strap)
Mibleu (FR)
Kikos (FR)
Oneway (IRE)
Film Festival (USA)
Blast The Past

Cheers - Still saying the ground at Worcester is good, good to firm - I hope they are right as any mention of soft and he'll be struggling. I think he might be up against it today but he'll give his all as usual.

Sporting life seems to think the jockey booking is notable - It's not really, it's just his usual jock Sam Jones is suspended and we managed to get the champ as he rode him back end of last season and thought he should have won off 119 (He's 120 today).

Last edited:
Your dream came true! After my praising the oldsters at Plumpton (ALPH, 13, and KELTIC LORD, 14), it looks like NH can keep some going as well as the sprinters keep thundering along on the Flat. Really super run by him, much made of the fact he'd been a bit of superstar in his younger days, but still ran and jumped the rest to sleep, bless him. What was a treat about that race was that there was no silly behaviour, no attempts to tank off into the car parks or head for the hills - just sensible, professional horses going about their business.

Last edited:
I am sure I read or heard Mark Rimmell say that they would retire him after his next win.I think I heard it on ATR's Get On programme a few months ago.Hope he signs off now on a winning note.

Back