Got The Credit Crunch Blues?

PlaceBacker

Senior Jockey
Well the Racing Post is helping by putting its prices up!

Saturday is now £1.80 [From £1.60]
Sunday is now £1.70 [£1.60]
Monday to Friday is now £1.60 [£1.50]

Can still get them for free if you have the nerve to steal one from a betting shop.

Magnet Cup day a few years ago -things were tight.I had 20 in my pocket and a 50 free bet from the tote.Payday was still a week away.Decided to help myself to RP in local Billy Hills and go for a good breakfast to confirm to myself that Prescotts was a good thing in the big race.I hit Hills shortly after opening time and was out the door with RP under my arm within seconds.Walked swiftly to the bus stop and jumped on bus that was waiting.
Went up to top deck and started to read RP-immediately realized it was previous Saturdays.
The 50 free bet went on a good thing of Geoff Wraggs that was beaten.Prescotts was a big drifter before winning.Cant remember its name but it wasn't Pasternak.

Magnet Cup day a few years ago -things were tight.I had 20 in my pocket and a 50 free bet from the tote.Payday was still a week away.Decided to help myself to RP in local Billy Hills and go for a good breakfast to confirm to myself that Prescotts was a good thing in the big race.I hit Hills shortly after opening time and was out the door with RP under my arm within seconds.Walked swiftly to the bus stop and jumped on bus that was waiting.
Went up to top deck and started to read RP-immediately realized it was previous Saturdays.

Sounds like the Deise version of the Italian job then, Luke! :D

Serves you right! I won't say what I think of anyone who would steal the RP form a betting shop, depriving other punters......

Back