Gowran Park

Guest_

At the Start
While most eyes will be on Ascot tomorrow there is a cracking card at Gowran Park as well. Kicking King aside….

Hairy Molly and Quatre Heures clash in the opening beginners chase.

Jazz Messenger,De Valira, Catch Me, Wins Now, Larkwing and Lounaos all in the Champion Hurdle Trial.

While in the bumper, the talking horses of all talking horses Apt Approach makes his debut.

I'm going to make the long spin down to Gowran to see a decent card tomorrow - looking forward to seeing De Valira & Kicking King particularly...

Anyone going there make sure you get there early in time for the first. Kicking King's race has been brought forward to being the first race of the day.

Interested in De Valira tommorrow. Drying ground should play to his strengths IMO, as should the race being run on the inside track. Obviously he would not be such an attractive price were it not his first run of the season, but Meade's horses still under a cloud (a solitary winner this year) and Catch Me would prefer further/softer ground..

Bumper looks like a decent affair as well. Not much more can be said about Apt Approach, but Ok Corral is well thought of as well, and Burke's horse has decent point form.

Back