Graham Bradley

Lovable rogue no doubt.
His heart no doubt is in the right place and seems generous to a fault.
Hugely talented and well connected and respected in racing circles the way Barney Curley is imo. I was always a huge fan of his riding skills and tactical brain and am glad to see him (apparently) forgiven for his mistakes.
He has paid a big enough price and life goes on.

Can`t fully agree. He once rode for us at Sandown on a horse that had to be ridden from the front and instructed him accordingly. First or second fav, he set off last and came home last

Graham was a guest on Luck On Sunday today.
A lost soul hoping to be allowed by BHA to be assistant trainer to David Elsworth.
Having burnt his boats with the powers that be he is in an unenviable spot as reputations, like virginity once lost are gone forever.
I remember once asking a high profile ex jockey if he considered writing a book ." No "he replied," I have the stories but would like to earn a living from racing for a while yet"
He would make an ideal jockey's coach or racing pundit but Joe public might not agree.

I thought he was a great jockey and it was good to see them mention his ride on Morley street,absolute class and one of my favourite horses.its sad i know but i have a jumper in his colours.you used to be able to buy them at the grand national.ive also got another one,Durham edition?.
I remember GB stopping a horse from winning one day and we were all on it the next time when it won.
Lots of jockeys did/do it.
Its up to us to watch and learn.
Good luck to him.

Having burnt his boats with the powers that be he is in an unenviable spot as reputations, like virginity.

Who are the 'powers that be'? Talk about the holy virginity has made my mind wander to a Dan Brown novel. How about just calling the bloke a liar, a bullshitter and a fraud. A talented jockey with it.

Last edited:
Thou shalt not make money off a bookie
He gave privelleged info to somebody who gambled,so what
If a trainer told an owner and then he told his mate in the pub and then the guy in the pub told his milkman and his milkman told us on here would the owner get banned.
Cos if i was a owner id tell all me mates,even marble,who i dont trust anymore.

Met Brad a few times back in the day at places like Stringfellows night club in London.

Nice bloke but got easily led by the bright lights etc

Brad again?

Not what he did but who he was ding it for,

They all had their punters and you can be 100% certain of that.

Brad was stupid and got involved with the wrong one

Back