Green Master - A Sadik

BlazingWalker

At the Start
I just wondered if anybody had an opinion on the running of this horse after its fall yesterday which came a day after it was pulled up at Uttoxeter.

Since returning in July after a 3 year lay off the horse as only actually completed 2 of its 7 runs & those were 87l 11th of 15 and 43l 6th of 10 both in selling hurdles.All other runs have resluting in him being PU apart from yesterday where he fell at the 11th fence when weakening.

His 2 wins & all places came bewteen the ages of 2-4 & were all in Poland.Since arriving here 6th is the closest he as come albeit a long way behind.

I have passed this on to a topic to get some 'expert' opinions has I just cannot see the point in running him!

I'm with you BW.

Green Master is not the only horse from this stable that spends most of its time risking its life in races it patently has no chance of winning (Cengiz and Good Man Again are others).

If he was looking to pinch bits of place money by running him in small fields there would at least be a point to it all - but that seems not to be the case.

If Green Master is ever going to do anything, it will be off a low weight in a selling handicap - and he did actually run ok when this was the case at Cartmel in August. However, he has since been campaigned way out of his depth. I can only conclude that Mr Sadik is clueless.

Back