Greyville Poly - South Africa 01 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

2 good winners yesterday and hopefully some more today.

12h15 What a Blast 12/1 Better than last run and has dropped from a 78 to a 62, pity about draw but he does drop out and runs on at the finish so hoping he is a lot closer and give us a run for our money. 7/4 top 4 place is a top bet

13h25 Hammam 9/2. Been unlucky since his last win 3 starts back and even though he finished 7th and 5th they have been close and today Keagan will have him near the back and will run at them coming into the straight. He loves the poly. Parktown is coming back from a rest so will need the run and Leslie's Pathtofame won well last start but my selection ran to stronger.

14h05 Transonic 5/1 BEST BET. Ran to a lot stronger last start over 1400m and this shorter trip should not pose a problem as he won both his 2 wins over 1200m. Actually I personally think the 1400m last start was too far as he ran out of puff the last 100m and this trip will suit. He was a 78 few runs back now has dropped to a 69 and with champion jockey now booked I think he will win comfortably.

14h40 Rachel 4/1. Last run was too far and this 1400m will be up her alley especially the way she runs as she goes handy. Her last 1600m run she ran out of steam the last 150m and the favourite Capriccio actually will be better over the mile when she beat my selection by under 3L. Now my selection is 2.5kg better off plus gets her fav distance I think today with Kennedy booked will be difficult to beat.

Cheers

Back