Greyville Poly - South Africa 10 November 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h10 Born To Perform 7/2. He needs a strong pace and gets one here as a number of them go to the front. He will sit at the back and will pounce all over them the last 200m. 3rd run after rest has dropped 12 pounds, I am expecting him to run well under Kennedy.

12h50 Peanut Butter 5/1. The key here is a better draw for her after been drawn in the Bush the last 2 runs. She also over races and if able to settle today she will be difficult to beat. She raced very wide and over raced last start and with a 11 pound drop since March and a better draw I make her difficult to beat today.

13h25 Someone Exciting 12/1. She has dropped 6 pounds since March and having 3rd run after rest and last run was eye catching over 7 furlongs and gets the mile here which will suit. She will be ridden cold and will need a strong pace which I think she will get with fav Unconditional Love who on weights can't beat Birdwatcher and my selection is 5kg better with Birdwatcher. Good chance today at a good price.

13h58 Forest Jump 3/1. Only got a 3 pound penalty last win and I think he will still beat fav What A Blast. Likes to race handy and loves the 7 furlong and poly and is still ahead of the fav in weights. Another big run expected under Khumalo

14h35 Ramchandani Road 6/1. Better draw today and is 1.5 kg better with Gimme A Rainbow. Fav Purple And Green has breathing issues so not reliable and my selection being dropped 8 pounds and loves to race handy if Jason can just control the pace I make my selection very competitive and at a good price

Cheers

Back