Greyville Poly - South Africa 12 August 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

14h05 King's Cove 6/1. He is 1.5kg better with Lord Of The Manor, has the beating of Fever on the last 2 runs and has a better draw. Twice The Flight is the danger along with Fever but they come from way back and on the evidence of the re runs my selection will have first run and think will win this.

14h40 Hamsa Grove 12/1. Dropped 12 pounds lately and is 5.5kg better with Star Choice and 1.5kg better with Rachel. She is a course and distance winner loves the poly and gets the cheek pieces on. Way over priced and good each way chance.

15h15 Mind Set 7/2 BEST BET. Has a better draw this time and gets another appie claim and is 1kg better with Beckoning Beauty after beating him a length. He is 2.5kg better with Wildly In Love 11/2 which I tip for 2nd and suggest a good forecast bet. Mind Set loves to race handy and on this track where he is a 3 time course and distance winner I make her very difficult to beat.

15h50 Life Goes On 8/1. He is much better over this 5f distance and gets the services of a good 4kg appie. He is 6.5 kg better with Gimme A Rainbow, 4.5 kg better with Stanton Street and I make him a BIG runner today. Noemi is the danger to him but because if the draw difference I have chosen Life Goes On. As a back up bet I would go for a reversed forecast.

Cheers

Back