Greyville Poly - South Africa 27 October 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

14h00 Indigo Moon 8/1. She is a massive runner today, 4kg better with fav Isla Morada, 3kg with Rainbow Unicorn and with in form appie Rachel Venniker booked and her running style on today's conditions she should be close to winning. Good e/w bet

14h35 To The Max 5/1. Now she is far better on the poly than the grass track and now back to the surface I rate her to win here. Another that will enjoy conditions and with top jockey booking and good draw, all the boxes are ticked. Another horse to consider for places is Swiss Bank 33/1 just the draw being a negative but has dropped 19 pounds since April and maybe today she can run a place at a good price.

15h10 Lady Legend 5/2. BEST BET. She gets Rachel on this time that takes the 2.5kg off which effectively makes her a rating of 75. She is a course/dist winner and multiple places and with good draw I rate her to win easily. Boldly Go 7/1 I think will place and will pay well for forecast

15h45 Ad Altisima 7/1. Another that gets Rachel taking 2.5kg which brings him down to a 96 which is 1 pound lower than winning mark. Good Rhythm 22/1 and Kayson 22/1 are the 2 that could place, Kayson dropping 10 since April and Good Rhthym dropping 5 since June and getting a 1.5kg appie on should run well

Cheers

Back