Greyville Poly - South Africa 31 January 2022

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h10 Fever 16/1 VALUE BET. Can't believe his price after studying and watching some replays. Last run was too far and didn't stay and is only 2 pounds higher than his winning mark but gets the 4kg off with appie engaged.He is 2.5kg better with my enitial selection Roy's Command beating him that day by length. His price will shorten and I advise to take 16/1 asap each way.

12h45 Majorca Palace 100/30. Of this was a 1200m I would be very confident but having said that this will be a good pace race and if the jockey can keep him in the race with this good draw and not be far off he will have a good turn of foot to go past here.

13h20 Green Dream 100/30. Another with issues, she likes to hang badly which of course can lose her ground as she is finishing but if the appie can place him well off a good draw which in past has been drawn wide she can outrun them here especially now getting the 1400m which should suit.

13h55 Proud Master 7/2 BEST BET. He has run to a lot stronger carrying 60kg and 57.5kg respectively but now drops to a lower handicap and carrys 53kg and because only had 4 runs is still improving and is a lot fitter this race having 2nd run after rest and back to fav distance of 1400m. BIG BIG RUNNER.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back