Greyville Poly - South Africa - 5 October 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

Like this card today

11h25 Command Council 2/1. Don't like tipping maidens but this being such a weak field and formlines that make my selection hard to beat and a pretty good price. My selection has beaten fav Young Nelson a few times and expect him to do the same today

12h00 Brass Lassi 8/1. She does have the fav Lady Yusra to beat but on the 12 aug run she was in front of her by 0.75L and now is 1kg better in weights and both having the 5th run so improvement expected from both. The fav was slow 3L last time so if slow again I dont think will bet my selection who too had excuses last run when over racing and fading out. I just think 8/1 is a good each way play here

13h10 Mach Four 5/1. Has dropped 5 pounds since last 3 starts and now gets Rachel claiming 4kg. He is 8kg better than Spring High and 5kg better with Gentleman's Way. Now that he is having his 2nd run after rest he should strip fitter foe this race and outrun his odds

13h50 Cool Runnings 7/1. Has dropped 12 pounds since Feb this year and is 4kg better with fav Quant Master for a 2L defeat. He should be competitive here especially if he has run to much stronger in the past. He is also 4kg better with Ramchandani Road and with a reduced mark in a weaker field I am expecting him to outrun those odds

15h35 Proud Master 7/4 BEST BET. Been waiting for him to run especially over further which he gets here. I have this horse rated in the high 90 only chink in his armour is the surface but being out of Master Of My Fate he should have no problems in fact should relish the Poly. Take him with all your double and trebles HE WONT DISSAPOINT.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back