Greyville Poly - South Africa 6 January 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h50 Techno Captain 8/1. 3kg better with Monarchy and 6.5kg with Galway, he is way over priced here and with a 8 draw Serina must just be midfield and he will be a massive runner here. 7/4 top 3 places is a great price

13h25 Truly Wicked 14/1 ROUGHIE TIME. Ignore last run was reported lame and dropped 2 pounds for this run, had good form prior to this and expect him to run well again today being 2nd run after rest. Riding tactics with this horse has been in question and I am hoping Gareth can get this horse to settle in 3L behind the pace and give him a chance to strike has they turn for home. 28/10 top 3 is another good place bet.

14h00 Marsanne 11/4 BEST BET OF THE WEEK. She is 5kg better with Elusive Current, 2.5kg with Meet At The George, 3kg with Vihaan's Pie and 1kg with Liquid Irish with the last 3 I mentioned she beat and now gets better terms. Elusive Current beat my selection by 2.90L but as you see my selection is 5kg better now. My selection is a 3 time course/distance winner out of 4 and ran 2nd the other time and Thamiso must just be off the pace here with a draw 5 and I make her difficult to beat

14h35 Leslies Pathtofame 5/1. Now she is a 2 time course/distance winner gets 2.5kg appie claim and has a good draw of 2. Ignore last run drawn wide and ran wide throughout, she loves the poly. Fav Bordeaux has horrible form on the poly and my selection has the beating of Roy's Magic being 1kg better off for only a 0.5L beating and Bordeaux beats Vunderbra and Roy's Magic beats Maa Nonu on the 24 Aug run. Again my selection is a good place bet at 1/1 top 3

Cheers

Back