Greyville Poly - South Africa 7 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

11h00 Royal View 5/2. Her winning mark was a 77, she is now a 65 and has a appie claim of 2.5kg. I am hoping Her Royal Majesty will lead to set the race up for my selection to have a run at them. There is a lot of pace in this race as Set The Date also has speed

12h10 Sheik's Storm 4/1. Has run to stronger and now gets a 4kg claim. Has dropped in ratings and this 1400m will not be a problem as 2 of her 3 winners have come over this distance. She is 7kg better with Not Now Pussycat, Tac It Twice is running against stronger. My selection is 3kg better with fav Hot Money

12h50 Stand By Me 7/2 BEST BET. Now he is 2kg better with Jonathan, 0.5kg with Solicitor General, 1.5kg with Alphamikefoxtrot and with a better draw he will be difficult to beat. He gets a 2.5kg claimer on now which will help and if Gumede can just position him just off the pace he should win.

13h25 Sea Sponge 6/1. He is 4kg better with Viking Red and has dropped in ratings from a 66 to a 59. Ibutho the fab is a 3yr old and just won a maiden but could improve. Viking Red ran a better race over 1800m and expect him to be there but as said above has 4kg more to carry.

Cheers

Back