Greyville - South Africa 23 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi guys,

10h00 Duchessofcornwall 11/4. Strong front runner and is running against own sex here where she ran against colts last start. Nicholas just needs to bounce her out relax her then kick again in the straight and she will win. Danger maybe Varvacious but she is fractious in stalls and often slow.

10h35 Miss Emblem 1/1. Improving and not bad first run on this surface. Running against weaker and should be too good for this field.

11h10 My Big Vision 2/1. Good debut and will appreciate this step up to 1400m. She was very green on debut and beat Rock Flight by 2.5L. Good Girl I make for the forecast. My selection too good here.

11h50 Fire Faerie 12/1. Good price, she is 1.5kg better with Academic Gold and 1kg with Passivity. Don't worry about draw as she has to be ridden stone cold and usually comes with a sustained run at the finish. If Thamiso can get her to be just off the pace at the back and not leave to much ground to make up I make her a good bet here

12h25 Vase 7/1. She is 4.5kg better with Naoshima, 5kg with Flashy Kaitrina. She is a strong front runner with the 4kg appie allowance that could prove the key here and I make here a danger here. I like Beat It to run into placings another with 2.5kg appie claim and Hopskipandjump another with 2.5kg appie claim

13h00 Yaas 8/1. Now she gets a 4kg claim but not confident with this new appie. He is very inexperienced and if rides a good race my selection will be a major contender. 1.5kg better with Hampton Court and 8.5kg with Alfondsa Spagoni

13h35 Williams Land 12/1. Ignore last run jockey reported striding short, will love this trip. Has the beating of Duc D'Orange and African Sunrise along with Guru's Pride on weights. Keagan will just have to be patient with this wide draw then strike where it matter most and will be a runner here

14h10 Sheik's Storm 12/1. Another that has to be patiently ridden and who else to do it my mate Keagan. Ignore last 2 runs. She is 1.5kg with Tombola, 3kg with Top Salute and Shastina fav has to carry top weight.

Cheers

Back