Greyville - South Africa 9 October 2022

Top Tipster

At the Start
11h45 Fortune Bay 5/2
Better distance as was green and saddle slip 1st run and run out of it the last 100m. Big runner now back it on the nose and put in multiples. Should lead all the way.

12h20 La Pura Vida 3/1. Pity about the draw otherwise I would of lumped on. She did run wide last start and still ran on over shorter suggesting she will enjoy step up in trip. Form has been franked and think she will win this.

12h55 See It Again 1/1. Horribly naughty at the start, has been well schooled now and if this is the case she will win this on her coconut. Banker in all bets

13h30 Prince Tyrion 5/1. Ran to stronger on improved run last start. He is receiving 5.5kg from the 3yr old fav Captainofthegreen who is drawn worse off in 9 and can't see him beating my selection who has a better draw at 3.

14h05 Hey Bill 16/1. He will enjoy this 2300m, ran a good race 2 starts back when 3rd to Sea Master and that was stronger than this. Another horse who will run well is Cyber Time 5/1 who is well weighted with my selection and rate these 2 as the ones to beat in this contest. Reversed forecast should be the play here.

14h40 Money Heist 2/1 BEST BET OF THE YEAR. Now this is interesting as my selection has veteran Pierre Strydom booked and he can only ride at 57.5kg which means my selection has to carry the 2.5kg over weight. NO PROBLEM he will win this easily, stable is confident and so am I, as he goes now the mile which he will appreciate.

15h15 Braodway Girl 7/2. Improved over the mile and ran to stronger as a 2yr old. This is a 3yr old stakes race and Keegan has been booked to ride for the Drier stable, he likes his mount here as he asked for the ride and with the headgear refitted this should be no race

15h50 Majestic Warrior 3/1. Now been waiting for him to go further and now he gets this mile and cracks a good draw for the 1st time. Ran to stronger last start when staying on over shorter and make him difficult to beat in this field. Take forecast with Lou Lou The Legend 9/1, he will improve over this mile but is looking for further keegan believes but will place.

Cheers

Back