Greyville Turf - South Africa 03 January 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

11h00 Mystery Boy 2/1. Lost 2L at start on debut and ran on well behind Christmas Bay. 2 winners have since come out in formline 6th and 8th. Draw is a problem though and if not slow and over comes the draw he should run well

11h35 In Jest 6/1. Not too reliable but has dropped in ratings by 6 points and gets the cheek pieces on. If Lyle can get her to be midfield and not too much ground to make up she will be a huge runner. 1/1 top 4 is a huge price

12h45 Double Expresso 10/1. Pity about the draw but having said that he runs on from behind and hoping Ant can position him well off the pace and have some pace to aim at in the finish. He is better off with Kingston Rock, Ad Altisima, Frank looyd Wright and Winter Chill. 2/1 top 3 is an alternative bet here but is a danger.

14h00 Filippo 12/1. Dropped big time in ratings, from 108 in June to a 92 which is 16 merit points and his last run was ok but faded last 200m, but he is drawn a bit wide here and I actually think it will be in his favour. He will slot in just off the pace and hopefully have something left at the finish. He is 3.5kg better with Traces, 2.5kg with Hard To Play and 1kg with Great Shaka. Fav Vernichey has to give my selection 7.5kg and is a 3yr old but can still win as he is unexposed with improvement. Again a 5/2 top 3 is a massive price

14h33 Antigonus 14/1. ROUGHIE TIME. Now he finally gets a good draw. Has dropped in ratings from a 80 to a 71 while drawn wide and not having a position he wanted in his last 5 runs he can now finally have a race with a good draw a drop in the ratings he is a massive runner here. 2.5kg better with Admiral's Guest but worse off with The Bayou but my selection has the draw and is dropping in class. Again 5/2 top 4 is a great price!!!!!!!

Cheers

Back