GreyvilleTurf - South Africa 6 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi guys,

Meeting has been moved from Scotsville to Greyville Turf.

11h05 Straight Six 10/1. He had a good debut but then was flat on 2nd run but maybe he did not enjoy the poly. Now we back on turf I think he will run better. His debut run there were 3 winners that were behind him and he finished 0.5L in front of fav Cafe Pacifica where my selection was drawn wide at 13. If he runs to this form or better he will be dangerous. Good price.

11h40 Legislate's Dance 8/1. Now he ran an OK race first time in muggy conditions. Was very slow and basically out of the race but then the penny started to drop and finished 8th where 2 runners have come out to win. If he improves further he should be a runner here another with a good price.

12h15 Vinson 11/2. He beat News Stream by 2L on level weights. My selection is 7kg better with Mount Anderson in Feb and Mount Anderson has beating of both News Stream & Quick Star on Oct run. Only concern is the mile, I would prefer 1400m but having said that he did run well on poly in Oct.

12h50 Forecast: Donald Mcdonald/Favour 7/1. Donald Mcdonald will **** in here but is too short to back on the nose, so I chose I good forecast with Favour who is 2.5kg better with Wildlife Safari and same weights with Irish Wonder Girl who he beat by over 4L. This price should be around 7/1.

13h25 Ooh La La 9/1. Has dropped 5 points. Is 0.5kg better with Jackson Wells. 2 starts back was too far and has won all of her 4 wins over this distance. Love Bomb is a 3yr old I will need to be good to run well here with 57.5kg. Jackson Wells should run well.

13h59 Winter Chill 15/4 BEST BET. Is 5.5Kg better with Good Rhythm, 1kg with Double Espresso and 4.5kg with Enjoy The View and with booking of Champion jockey Lyle Hewitson he is a huge runner here. Ran in a stronger field last run behind Captain Oupie and carrying less weight in a weaker field this looks a race for him to lose

Cheers

Last edited:
Back