Handicap chance

SteveM

At the Start
Just when this week was beginning to look a bit mediocre we’re treated to a class 6 Handicap from Kempton’s polytrack.

Mr Plod is certain to be a warm order to shake off top weight and a penalty for winning on Sunday in Division 1 of the prestigious Bistro Prices From £37 Handicap.

Those of a more adventurous nature may care to look further down the weights to Michael Laskey, who can now run in handicaps off OR 55. He should be capable of better than this.

So place the money on Lucky Dan“you follow”.

…plays out with a Scott Joplin refrain.

I've had a word for Tully Hill in the upcoming 3.20 at Hexham. Trading at 32 as I type. A fairly shrewd punter I know has been waiting for this one for awhile. He may not be "off" but i'm having a little on just in case.

I've had a word for Tully Hill in the upcoming 3.20 at Hexham. Trading at 32 as I type. A fairly shrewd punter I know has been waiting for this one for awhile. He may not be "off" but i'm having a little on just in case.

led, headed 4 out, weakened 2 out opened 25/1

Thanks anyway Euro... I didn't get involved but had a look.

...I hope ML can save the day later on.

Strange race. Held up, headway 2 furlongs out, hung left before veering right across horses and did a good impression of a moonwalk back through the field. Sadly not one for your Ten To Follow... I'm sticking to Group races from now on.:(

Last edited:
Back