Have they not watched the films?

Warbler

At the Start
_78560543_de22-2.jpg

The prat on the right is David Cameron. Somewhere in the melee is a jogger with a pair earphones on running to the gym unaware that he was rushing the Prime Minister. I've suspected for sometime that any of our politicians are sitting ducks to a swarm attack, and this proves it. Whilst everyone tackles the jogger, the PM (or do we have to call him the detail? or some other type of American word) is standing around like a lemon (normal behaviour admittedly). I thought these guys were supposed to jump on him a rush him away? Instead everyone joins in the game of thump the jogger, whilst Cameron is left holding up a placard saying "now that your dummy runner has distracted the brief, please shoot me"

Attachments

• _78560543_de22-2.jpg
    _78560543_de22-2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 7
Yes, saw this on the news and was surprised how easy it would be to assassinate our inglorious leader. I expect security will be tightened, everything else has been under his rule.

there isn't much point taking him out though is there?.....tories will just get another one off the production line

a bit like shooting one pigeon to stop another 1000 from sh1ttin on your window sill

he's safe i think...more likely one of the security guys would get hurt than him..in fact we are in more danger crossing the road

Last edited:
read an article about this one

the jogging guy will be more careful and not run into people next time :lol: the sleepy head!!!

Back