Here we go again.

Outsider

Journeyman
This isnt the time of year I enjoy,too many trainers are planning for next year and the jumps is an unknown really.
I've done a ew Canadian for fri/sat
GEREMIA 230D saturday 18/1
NOMADIC EMPIRE 410D 10/1 saturday
THE HOLLOW GINGE 205C saturday 7/2
YOUNG FIRE 120d Saturday 12/1
TWINJETS 505C friday 2/1 .....6th

I've been waiting for geremia to run over 1m 4f for a while and probably needs a penalty if the November hcap is a plan.
I have to back Nomadic Empire who is really well hcapped.
The hollow ginge was 2nd in this last year and is well hcapped
Twinjets is a horse of potential.the horse he slammed has won 3 since.
Young fire is getting expensive to follow and there is a race on november hcap weekend it was 2nd in last year.hes now hcapped that he could win both with a penalty.

There is a race tomorrow 330D 6f class 2 for 10 grand.
I can never understand why trainers wont to ruin a hcap mark for 10g.
The lowest mark in this race is 96.so who's trying?

I will have a small interest on WOJOOD 20/1 35C tomorrow.
It did me a good turn earlier in the season at 33/1.

AFFABLE 500D 7/2 ran well last week.5th

As I've said I dont understand trainers.i put PALE IRIS in my alerts after a fast finishing 5th at the curragh.
Then run in a class 3 stakes race and then finished 7th in a class 1 stakes race which got it put up 5lb in the hcap which means hes 6lb higher than when I put him in alerts.
Up against it again on Saturday.

I think STARNBERG 110D 10/3 can upset the 2 favs in this 3 horse race.2nd beaten a head

More later.

There is a pertemps hurdle qualifier tomorrow at Cheltenham and they have to finish in the first 4 to qualify so I will have to do SILVER SHEEN 12/1.
was trained by Jessie Harrington and has joined Fergal Obrien.
Last year I thought this was a plot horse for this race but in the end it didnt get in,I think it was balloted out.so hopefully it can get in this year.

Back