Horse Ratins

thoseweredays

At the Start
hi everyone .i am new to the site.so please dont lay into me yet.having been around many years.i have noticed new rating publications all on the net .and i wonder if some of you can recomend any of them.many years ago i used to have timeform.and raceform notebook.but i dont think they are as good as they were in my time.i know that they advertise.up to 33% winners but then fav.can boast 33% .so what i would like to know is who comes out well with .form/and/ratings.your advice will be more than welcome.

Welcome to Talking Horses, thoseweredays.

We have our ratings men on here...............there is much more satisfaction in producing your own.

I would agree with you in that I haven't the respect for Timeform that I used to have.

Which ratings are the best to go for these days...........I wouldn't really know.

I have mentioned on here before the Adrian Massey site, he produces ratings and they are free, he also goes into analysis of the results achieved by his ratings.

The site can be found at http://www.adrianmassey.com

Welcome to the forum, thoseweredays. Don't be shy, ask away. Most of the answers you will get on this forum will be sensible. ie. Colin's response! :)

Am fairly new on here myself, you're more than welcome thoseweredays..Everybody on here has been more than friendly to me, and only to happy to answer any questions..Enjoy

thanks to all for your kind remarks.i do know of adrians ratings and i do check them from time to time but are there any better ones out there.racing has changed over the years used to be able to put the timeform book in my pocket many years ago. now you need a m&S bag if you want to take it to the races with you. one thing that has not changed FAV still win 33% of all the races

one thing that has not changed FAV still win 33% of all the races

i'm not really sure what point that makes

fav's don't win 33% of 16 runner handicaps for instance

backing all fav's shows a loss

most ratings ...no matter where they are sourced will show about a 25% strike rate and lose money

what exactly are you looking for?

Back